Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Up late

Up late
My friend Troy once said, “There are 24 hours in a day, and I’ve found that sometimes you have to use them all.”  It doesn’t happen to me very often, but on occasion that happens.  I came close 2 nights ago.  I was up with Aaron b/c he woke up at midnight crying.  Once I got him back to sleep, I couldn’t sleep.  My mind was racing…then I made hot chocolate and watched a sermon by Bill Hybels from Willow Creek.  It was over after that.  I read some and surfed the web a little bit.  It was quiet.  It was cool.  I got back to sleep at 5:30 am.  I was fully expecting to drag through the day on Monday…but I didn’t.  I had a ton of energy…right up until 8 pm last night…then I crashed.  While Troy’s statement is true, I don’t recommend it very often.

We had a great time with my friend Shane last night.  He bought us Pizza King (Thanks Shane).  I love Pizza king.  Pizza Hut for lunch yesterday with Stevan (Pastor at Warsaw Wesleyan) and Pizza King last night with Shane…not good on the pipes.   Not very inspiring today.  Just keeping you up to date on life.

Question of the day:  Give me link to a good website you’ve viewed lately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.cpyu.org
It's been a great resource on a project I'm working on.

Anonymous said...

I know it's late again. My aunt gave me this site and it's pretty cool. www.humanmetrics.com and take the Jung Typology Test. It's intresting.
Amie