Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Friends and Septic Tanks

Man, I have been blessed with a ton of friends. I wonder if any of them read this…anyway… One of those great friends I have is my friend Brandon. Many of you know him. Brandon and I met several years ago playing softball. We’ve had the opportunity to travel together, eat together, laugh together, pray together, play ping pong, share an office, golf, drink coffee (or girly drinks at Courthouse Coffee), make fun of eachother, make fun of others, humor eachother at weddings, comfort eachother at funerals… he even bought me a snowblower (I paid him for it…but not much). This is how good a friend Brandon is…actually, I can’t tell that story…but just know it involved him to do something with our septic tank…and he did it. That’s friendship. Brandon and I have the same standards and we look out for eachother. The only problem I have with our friendship is that we don’t get to see eachother more often. Thanks B-dog for being a great friend.


I have another friend who is living in India right now…Read Sarah’s blog
here…cool stuff.

Question of the day: Would you rather visit India or China?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott, I think I would want to live in India! India seems like it would be very cool to visit! I have nothing against china but I just like Inia better!! See you Sunday Scott!!
--Kyrie--

Anonymous said...

China because they have really cool stuff and the land I hear is really pretty too! :)
Amie