Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Art???


The picture above is my attempt at art. It's been forever since I've been in art class, but I sometimes dabble with the arts and photography. I call this photo: "A lighting fixture that looks like a UFO" or "Amber Noelle Swinford"(in honor of the girl I had a crush on my 6th grade year at church camp. Love you Deanna!)

No Free T-shirt contest today: But can you guess where this photo was taken?
A. Frank Lloyd Wright Museum in Phoenix, AZ
B. Muncie Children's Museum (Muncie, IN)
C. Some airport I flew through this summer.
D. Crossroads Community Church in Newton, New Jersey
E. My neighbors new house (Warsaw, IN)





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I really had to think on this one. for all i know it could be a. but then i got to thinking about it, its prolly out of the state! so its prolly not b. and prolly is d. but thats what you want me to think! so its clearly not c because..... well its just not, and how could you take the pic at your neighbors??? so to make a long story short.... i pick none of the above.




(but if i had to choose i would prolly geuss b)

Anonymous said...

by the way, the one above is Blayke.

Anonymous said...

Scotty,
Just wondering why you spend time sticking your head under light fixtures to notice these types of things? I'm hoping that it wasn't your neighbor's light fixture because that is just weird.

Troy

Anonymous said...

Hm...well I think I'm going to go with D. Seems the most plausible! LOL! I like the pic though! :)
-Lauren

Anonymous said...

well...let's see....i'm going with c. some airport...it looks like a high rounded ceiling and it doesn't seem like it'd fit in with the rest of the structure of a museum....or someone's house....could be a church...but i like the choice that i chose.... have a good day scott...
Alex Shoemaker Furnivall

sorry i couldn't comment last night....work....

oh, yesterday we did another play performance....and friday is our last one.....

one last thing....didi you get my e-mail?.....later, scott!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm doing this a day late. I'm gonna have to go with D I don't know why but Oh well.
Amie
Great one Blayke. :)

Anonymous said...

muncie children's museum...

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I know, I know..... can I guess?!!!!

Love you-
Deanna

Anonymous said...

P.S. I love that picture of you and Aaron tubing this summer!

Deanna