Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Chasing

Man, it is cool to chase after God. I don't think anyone told me that as a kid. As a matter of fact, I think there were a lot of things people didn't tell me. Maybe that's why I enjoy student ministry. I get to hopefully save many students from some of the heartache that I have gone through. Anyway, I had a great time with God's word this morning. Just reading, reflecting and listening. I can't believe that I am saying this, but I am so glad I woke up at 5:30 this morning. Here is one of the cool passages I found. This is Eugene Peterson's version of Psalm 119:15.

"I ponder every morsel of wisdom from you,
I attentively watch how you've done it."

I want to do that today...and tomorrow...and the next day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your site and I think its geat