Monday, September 19, 2005

Worship...


Here is the latest picture from "One" last night. What an awesome gathering. Now, I can only look forward to 300-400 students gathering next Sunday (the 25th) to do the same thing. This "See you after the Pole" thing, could be the largest gathering of middle school and high school students ever assembled (just to give praise and honor to God) in this community. It's not the size that impresses me...it's the fact that God is doing something significant with you, to you and through you. This is going to be awesome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Scott!
Ever notice that if you take the word "blogger" and you drop the "l" and double the "o" instead of the "g" you get BOOGER ?
Hey, can you imagine how many other people the WCC students are going to invite to next weeks worship! I bet they will blow the roof off. Get ready!

Judy Gregory said...

Hi Scot-ta,
Nice blog. Hope life is sweet. Give me a shout out when you get a chance. Blessins to you and the family.

Anonymous said...

Last Sunday was AMAZING! I havn't had fellowship like this ever. I look forward to Sunday nights every week. I love that I finally found a youth group like this.

I am working on getting all my friends to come. But it is hard most of them don't have rides because they all live in Syracuse (Wawasee).

Last year my class had almost 100 members alone that went to FCA. But now at the High School there isn't FCA. (We have something called Impact, but it's not the same.) Anyways I know all of my friends will love to come, but I just need to figure out a carpool situation. I know God can do awesome things. Please pray for this situation. Do you have anyother suggestions?