Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Two Mornings After

Well, I shared with Deanna how cool it was to connect with God the other night, and as I described it to her, I told her that I think it was one of the best God times I have ever had. That I actually felt the prayers of people for me and that I felt God was calling me into a deeper relationship with Him. Now here I sit two mornings later plagued by the one of the two traps that I confessed would keep me from drawing closer to Him...technology. I have to find a way to harness the usefulness of technology without getting sucked into the "rabbit trail chase" that the internet offers or new gadgets and all their fun bells and whistles. I'm excited about this day. To quote the Bible, "this is the day God made...let's have fun and be glad we're alive." (my paraphrase.

No comments: