Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Who can I...

Here’s a question to ask yourself: “Who can I make feel significant today?” What do you think our days would be like if we wrote that question on the inside of your eyelids (DO NOT TRY THAT) and walked around all day with that thought on our minds. Could it be that people would start to feel significant. Could it be that they might treat us as if we are significant. Well, the truth is. We all are significant. And when we don’t treat people like they are…we are trashing God. What? How can we be doing that? Well, the Bible clearly points out that we are made in the image of God. Therefore, not communicating to other people they are significant, is communicating to God that we don’t think a lot about him or what he made. It may be a stretch, but that’s why this is a blog and not a published article in a reputable magazine or newspaper.

Question of the day: Which ocean would you rather swim in...Atlantic or Pacific...and why? (We'll leave the Gulf of Mexico out right now due to obvious hurricane issues.)

p.s. Here's what I'm drinking this morning. I love hot chocolate!

Interesting article here. While I don't agreee with all of it...I like the passion behind it.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Mason. I like the Pacific alot because it touches most of the western states, and I love the west!

Anonymous said...

Scott
I think I would have to go with the Pacific because I have never been out west or ever swam in it so that would be awesome.

Have A WONDERFUL day
Noelle

Anonymous said...

hey scottie
im going to say pacific ocean b/c i love it out there and we seem to hear about alot of shark attacks in the atlantic ocean i dont want to be attacked by a sharck.

katie

ps. me and noelle want a pict of us on the high school student ministries website!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,
I've been in the Atlantic already, but I love California, so It would have to be the Pacific Ocean.
Amie Y.

Anonymous said...

Atlantic. Cause that area is so beautiful!!!

PomLindsay said...

Hey Scott!
Lindsay here, my ocean would definatly have to be the Pacific, I had the best time when I went surfing in Australia

Anonymous said...

Pacific, because surfings a whole lot sweeter the waves are bigger and better then the atlantic.
vince

Anonymous said...

hey scott, i would have to chose the pacific cuz i just moved back from florida and we went to the beach all the timeand cuz i have never swam in the pacific.

Anonymous said...

I would have to say the Pacific Ocean because it is calmer than the Atlantic, and I haven't really heard of many shark attacks in the Pacific.

Tyler Akers

Anonymous said...

I would have to go with the Pacific. I mean it's also known the ring of fire. Who doesn't want to swim in fire!

Anonymous said...

I would have to say the Pacific.. just cause I've never been over there before! Although i'd be happy to be anywhere warm!

Anonymous said...

Pacific probably because it would be cool to go to California and swim in the pacific even though I am deathly afraid of the ocean.~Courtney Lewis

Anonymous said...

I'd have to say I'll stick with the sand. I'm way to scared of the ocean.
Plus, you can build sand castles, which is great fun.
Oh, to be a kid again.

Anonymous said...

I would rather swim in the Pacific Ocean because I never have before.

Will Brown

Anonymous said...

Well, I've been to the Atlantic a few times, but I've never been out west. I've always wanted to go to California too. Pacific for me.

-Austin Brenneman

Anonymous said...

I have already swam in the Atlantic so I would say the Pacific

Kayla Stout

Anonymous said...

I would say the pacific because i don't think i've ever been in it!--Tara Akers

Anonymous said...

yeah...both are great...either one works for me...but right now a nice visit to the pacific wouldn't be too bad
Alex Shoemaker Furnivall

Anonymous said...

Scott,
I love the ocean, I would rather swim in the Pacific because I have never swam in it before. I hear it is a lot warmer than the Atlantic though.

Anonymous said...

I don't know....is there a difference? prolly the Pacific because i dont think i have been there before
**Emily