Thursday, October 27, 2005

Original Thought

“When we understand that God really understands…we’ll understand what a big deal prayer really is.”  --Scott Greene

That quote may be an original thought.  I know that many of you may not think I am capable…but I think I am.  As a matter of fact…I have many original thoughts, and many of them can’t even be shared with you right now because they are so cool.  At least in my mind they are.  That’s why I’m not letting them out yet.  All that said, the above thought is inspired by my own lack of understanding of how big God really is.  And I am so thankful that he is so big.

I am excited about what God is doing right now in my life.  Although lately I haven’t been feeling well and I haven’t been sleeping well…there is this cool feeling knowing that he is both my Lord and my savior…in spite of how I feel.  At times in my life I have separated those (Lord and Savior) and simply chosen for him to be my savior…without surrendering daily control of my life. Today, I think it’s both.  God help me to continue to live that out.

Big announcement coming soon to this blog.   Stay tuned!

Question of the day:  Do you ever read more than just the question of the day?

This sucks:  I had to scrape my windshield this morning!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have, don't you ever read what i say back to you,...my goodness, like today was about how when you understand God's understandings of your situation, that's when you know that prayer is a big deal to bot you and God and your relationship with each other..... sorry about your whole not being able to sleep thing...but i'm glad that the tough time isn't letting you be pulled down by that evil satan man...keep your God relationship strong...
Alex S.F.

Anonymous said...

HEY IM THE FIRST COMMENT!!WOOT WOOT!!! and i do read more than just the question of the day. its nice to know what is going on in your life....b.c yea... LoL well ill see ya sunday! later chico!!
---ash davis---

Anonymous said...

well i was going to be first comment then alex entered before i did! o sadness o well! cant win them all!

Anonymous said...

I do read more than the question.
See ya later.
Amie

Anonymous said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well :( That's no good. I'm trying to get ahold of you by phone... Hasn't worked, but I feel like I'm making good friends with the lovely ladies who answer the phone.
To go along with the thought of your post, I've been thinking how much we underestimate God. Not only that He can do the huge, big miracles, but that he's there, and that he is enough, just by being there.
Not sure how much sense I make, but have a good day, and hope you feel better soon.
Oh, by the way, I do read more than the question.

Anonymous said...

hey scott, i hope you feel better!