Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Pace...again.

Today is one of those days I am confident could get away from me if I let it.  Looking at the schedule, the pace could very easily root out the acknowledgement of the presence of God.  I don’t want that.  I want to acknowledge that He is here beside me everywhere I go today…especially over lunch with Aaron. (we have lunch every Tuesday together)  I realized that for years I have prayed and asked God to bless me with his presence.  I wonder if he was standing there beside me screaming, “Hello, I am right here.”   God, help me to not “miss it” today.

Year in Review:  March was a crazy month.  We moved into our new church facility.  I got to be a part of providing and hanging all the “signage” in the building and help with the “bug room” for two year olds.  God totally hit a home run with the facility.  We have grown by about 600 people a week and student ministry now has a new home too.  This building has stretched Deanna and I in many ways, but we have seen very tangible evidence of God’s grace and provision.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott-
God is alway there in every moment of the day. He never leaves your side for any reason at all. He's with you in your best and worst times.

Corinne Coon