Monday, January 09, 2006

I love my wife.

I love my wife. Deanna is having a birthday this week. It’s just a reminder to me of how much I love her. I don’t know what life would be without her…and I don’t want to know. I just wanted all of you to know. Here is a very old picture of us taken at the north pole (actually on Lake Michigan…but it looks like the North Pole). You can send her warm birthday greetings at deanna@kconline.com.

On another note:
All of us struggle. Ask yourself today…”Self, what is my struggle?”…and ask yourself if you have taken it to the healing hand of Jesus. Too many times I have not taken stuff to Him. But he tells us too when he said, “cast your burdens, onto Him, for he loves us all.” 1 Peter 5:7 He wants our problems to be his problems…so actually we can pray with confidence every day and say to Him…”God, you have a problem…and here it is.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just something I wanted to share with you about last night on the trust issue. It was a verse given to my small group by one of the leaders.

God is not a man, that he should lie, nor the son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?
Numbers 23:19
I love that verse I never thought of it that way. It helped alot. :)
- ame

Anonymous said...

Props to Ame's SGL :)

Happy Birthday Deanna!

Anonymous said...

You make my day. Thanks!
Deanna

Anonymous said...

Isn't she just beautiful?

shellie miller