Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blog entry to see who is still following

Well, it's been a while...a long while since my last entry. Many times I have looked at Deanna's blog and thought, "I should start writing again." I refuse to say that this is the beginning of that (did that once before) but I must say that I kind of miss it. What do I miss? Not really sure. Not like there was ever a large audience of followers. Who knows.

Recently (within the last two months) a friend asked me why I quit blogging. The only thing I could think of at the time was that I was working on a couple of writing projects that forced me to write and I was potentially using up all of the words on those projects. Now that I am looking back on what I have written thus far, maybe it's because I don't always have a lot to say. Either way...tonight's ramblings will force me to consider beginning my blogging journey...again.

Listening to stuff like this...makes me want to write more, but makes me feel dumb at the same time.

4 comments:

Stevan said...

I'm still here, bro!

Anonymous said...

I'm still checking in, too. I subscribed when I set up my google reader "just in case".
:) Deb

Stan Buck said...

I'm following ... and looking forward to reading & leading with you!

Anonymous said...

See man, you always are teaching in different ways! You're showing us that the leadership principle of "if you want to know if you are a leader, look and see if anyone is following you" is also a good blogging principle! haha!

Andrew Suite