Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Movie trailer laughter

I like movie trailers. They are cheap, you save a ton of time over watching the entire movie...you don't end up eating a $16 bucket of popcorn with free refills until you're sick...not that I have done that. Here's one that made me laugh. You may have even seen the movie already, but I thought I'd share this anyway.



"I Want Someone To Eat Cheese With"

Note the irony of the movie title...In case you weren't aware, I can't eat cheese. I have a gag reflex.
(Deanna, if I did eat cheese...I'd want to eat it with you!)

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Very funny.

Hey, were you hitting on me with that comment about cheese?!

Deanna said...

P.S. You need a new hit counter!

Anonymous said...

Are you two flirting with each other through Scott's blog site? That's just plain weird. I'm sorry.

Scott, you are so lucky that they don't put cheese on buffalo wings. Oh wait, they dip them in blue cheese dressing. You're hosed now pal. Never gonna fit in. You better stay put. Yep definitely a deal killer.

Todd